Canva Summer Internship 2024/2025

I saw that the Canva has opened their applications for intern on prosple, but when I clicked to apply, I couldn’t find anything? Are they opened or not?

1 Like

Hi!

Thanks for your question!

This is an error on our end where a pre-register opportunity has been updated to a job without having the actual job open.

We will fix this and make sure the job post reflects the actual opportunity.

We will also make sure to notify you here once the job does go live so keep posted on any updates here!

Christian

Hi!

Just thought to notify you that all the Canva internships are open now!

Best of luck!
Christian

1 Like

Hi, I was wondering if this opportunity is open for students on a student visa as well, since we’d be able to work full-time during the period of the internship as our university is closed for the break according to our visa?

Hey Abinand, yes, we hire students with student visas with AU working rights.

Hi!
I saw that Canva has opened for an Internship and have a few questions.

1. I am based in Brisbane
  2. I graduated with a Diploma in Graphic Design last year, 2023.
    I am wondering if I meet the criteria and apply for this position.
2 Likes

Not too sure, but I’m pretty sure they only have roles in Sydney + you need to be currently enrolled, but could be wrong!

Anyone looking for the link: https://www.lifeatcanva.com/en/jobs/743999975354381/software-engineer-internship-frontend-backend-anz/
The apply link from prosple site which redirects to canva’s site doesn’t work.

Thank you for raising this error! We are working now to fix this up!

Hey! Just updating you that we have fixed the link:

Thank you for raising this!

Hi, is the internship application supposed to be closed before the end of day -21 April? I tried submitting it after paying lots of efforts in resume crafting and cover letter but found it is closed/technical error. Thanks.

3 Likes

I was also polishing my application before the deadline as a member from Canva mentioned that it was not a rolling admission and that the application is open till the deadline.
Is there a way for us to apply for an internship position?

3 Likes

Could you please send the fixed link for the security engineering internship?

1 Like

Hi - I assume the applications are now closed. But on the off chance - is there any way we could still submit one? I imagine im not the only one who assumed the deadline would be at 11:59 tonight.

2 Likes

Hi,

Likewise, a family member of mine was planning to apply for the Software Engineering internship this afternoon, as the Canva website had specified 21st April. He’s ready with his CV and application, and still keen to apply.

Is there any other way he could apply?

Thanks.

The deadline was 11PM tonight I believe

The job postings are no longer on Canva’s site :frowning:

Yeah hopefully they put the link backup. I just applied in the general talent acquisition section for now.

Can we please know the general talent acquisition link?

1 Like