WSP Graduate Program 2025

A thread for the WSP Graduate Program 2025

Link: https://au.prosple.com/graduate-employers/wsp-australia/jobs-internships

Hi,

I just had a question around the following statement on the application page: You will be asked if you are open to relocating during the application process.

If I’m interested in multiple streams, how many can I apply for?

I’m trying to determine how to cater my resume for the different streams.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

thank you for your question, on the application form you can select the states you would consider working in. You can also select your first and second preference for the area of business/stream yu are interested in or you can select to be considered for all business streams.
Regardless of what you select if there is an opportunity in a group you haven’t considered, we will contact you and ask if this is an area of interest to allow you to consider the role.

This is super helpful, thank you!!

Hi there,
For the environmental science graduate program or the urban planning graduate program, do we need a license to qualify for the job? I’m currently on my learners and won’t be able to get my P’s until next year March. Will this affect my job application in any way? Please let me know. Thank you very much.

Hi, thank you for your question. While not all roles necessitate a license, since you have your learner’s permit (L’s) and are planning to apply for your provisional license (P’s), I still recommend applying.

1 Like