Deloitte Graduate / Vacationers Program 2025

A thread for the Deloitte Graduate / Vacationeers Program 2025

Link: https://au.prosple.com/graduate-employers/deloitte-australia/jobs-internships

Is this internship is available to TAFE students as well?

Does anyone know the answer to this ^

I’m a TAFE student asw and I’m thinking of just submitting an app and putting “Other” for the institution name.

Hello! Just wanted to ask if this internship is available June 2025 and if this internship is eligible for course units ?

Hi there.

Unfortunately, at this stage, we are unable to accept TAFE students into our graduate and student programs as they are designed specifically for university students.

1 Like

Hello! Most of our internships happen during the summer (however some teams may offer a winter placement, at the moment we are recruiting for June 2024, applications for June 2025 would open next year ). We have a November intake and a January intake. In terms of credits, an internship with us may earn you some if the placement meets the institution’s requirements. You would need to arrange this through your university.

Hi! I am studying masters in business information systems at Torrens University. Am i eligible for deloitte graduate program?

Hey, I think as long as you are completing or completed your degree within 24 months in 2024 you should be eligible. It’ll be a full time commitment, so as long you can work it should be fine.