IMC Trading: Prosperity Global Trading Challenge

Prosperity by IMC Trading is back!

Following a hugely successful debut, IMC’s global trading challenge returns in 2024 – this time with even more chances to win!

What is Prosperity?
Prosperity is the world’s most innovative trading challenge, brought to you by IMC Trading. Journey to our island archipelago, where you’ll face a series of exciting algorithmic and manual trading challenges over our 10-day online competition. The goal? To create a perfect trading program that sees your island thrive and puts your team on the path to Prosperity.

What can I win?
Hold onto your beach hats, because our prize pool is even bigger this year – meaning more chances for your team to win!

• 1st place: $35,000 AUD
• 2nd place: $15,000 AUD
• 3rd place: $8,000 AUD
• 4th place: $4,000 AUD
• 5th place: $2,000 AUD
• Best manual trader: $4,000 AUD

When do I play?
Prosperity is live from 8–23 April. The challenge includes 5 trading rounds, each lasting 48 hours. How much time you spend writing your code is up to you, but make sure to upload your program and your manual trade before the clock runs out!

After each round, our Anchorbird Corey Coocoo will announce the winners, so you can keep track of your progress.

How do I prepare?
Don’t worry, we’ll kick off with a tutorial round, so you can get to know the Prosperity interface and dive into how the challenge works before the competition gets going.

Who can participate?
All current university students with a basic knowledge of Python are invited to join us on the island archipelago. Previous Prosperity players are welcome to compete again, as there will be lots of exciting new twists and turns! For full eligibility information please click here. And if you’d like to brush up your Python skills before the challenge hots up, check out the training course here.

How can I sign up?
Visit prosperity.imc.com to register. Don’t miss the boat! Registrations close on 8 April.

2 Likes