What casebooks should I use to prep?

I was wondering if there was any recommended casebooks that are better to use for case prepping? There seems to be a lot of different options

2 Likes

The most commonly used ones are usually the ones people recommend. These are: Darden, Kellogg, and London Business school. MIT Sloan is also a personal favourite of mine who offer more nuanced cases.

Here is a drive that has multiple different options for you including the aforementioned ones: CASEBOOKS – Google Drive

Hey, great question! I actually wrote my own casebook because I felt like a lot of the casebooks out there were repetitive, boring, and poorly structured.

The top ways my Casebook differentiates from the rest are the following:

1. It is unconventional - which tests a candidates ability to think on the spot and apply skills
  2. Case flow - Cases are structured in a way that makes them more satisfying to solve
  3. Interesting - All the cases are on contemporary issues and industries which people are more familiar with
  4. Commentaries - Each case has its own commentary section with provides recommendations for how to approach it and the common mistakes made
  5. Fun - The case is littered with light humour to make the whole casing process more enjoyable

This casebook has been tried and tested by many, with a couple of the candidates I’ve prepped securing grad offers from MBBs which proves its usefulness as a casebook.

On top of it all, it is available for free on my website so you don’t lose anything by just downloading the book and skimming through it in your spare time.

Get your free copy here: bit.ly/a-curious-consultant

1 Like

Saya yang bernama ASEPTOTO sangat menyuka ini dan saya akan kembali